Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS knows that you value your personal information, and we protect your privacy as if it were our own. Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS's uses of your information is limited to the ways outlined in this notice, except as required by law and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
What kind of information about me does Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS collect?
Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS collects information about you in these ways:
- Order information you give us: If you place an online order, our secure order form requests contact, billing, and financial information (such as your credit card numbers for purchases). Contact information from the order form (email address, name, billing and shipping address, and phone number) is used to send orders and information about our company to you.
- Account information:If you choose to create a Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS account, your login information is stored with any other information you associate with your account.
How does Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS use this information?
Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS uses information collected in these ways:
- Order processing and customer service: After placing an online order, your contact information including your email address will be used to get in touch with you should we have questions regarding your order or should we need to notify you of the status of your order. Your credit card information is transmitted securely to our third party processing provider in compliance with Payment Card Industry standards. You will automatically be registered to receive our email newsletter, which you are able to opt out of at any time by following the unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter, or sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third-party service providers: Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS works closely with other companies and individuals to facilitate transactions and better your experience. Examples of third-party service provider services include shipping orders, analyzing data, providing accurate search results and links, processing credit card payments, affiliate marketing, and newsletters. Any information that Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS shares with a third-party service provider is done so safely, securely, and under a contractual relationship with that provider to protect your data.
- Promotional offers: From time to time we or a service provider acting on our behalf may use your name, email address, and/or mailing address to send you an offer for a Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS product or service we believe to be of interest to you.
- Other information you provide us: Information you provide us for specific offers or services is only used for the limited purpose for which the information is being given. Examples of these offers or services include Refer-A-Friend, Email to a Friend, surveys, and sweepstakes.
What information can I access or modify?
If you are a registered customer, you may log into your account and view or modify the account information on file, including personally identifiable information, and payment settings. In order to protect your personal information, only the last four numbers of any saved credit cards are viewable.
How does Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS secure my information?
While we are confident ordering online is safe and secure, if for any reason you cannot access the secure server or feel uncomfortable ordering online, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at 1-435-586-2049. As a general practice, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. If using a shared computer, be sure to log out of your account prior to leaving the computer.
Can I opt-out?
At any time you can adjust your communication preferences, including opting out of promotional mailings, from within your Vickie Sorensen’s NATURE WORKS account. You also have the right to disable your account. To do so, you may call or email Customer Service.